Update: Going for the Best, Step by Step
As mentioned in previous AMAs of the Team, there were a few bumps on the Roadmap due to the contracted artist for the drawing of new visuals. Avaxtars Team was busy with other developments at the meantime but there are good news: New visuals are almost ready and we have a new, more accurate Roadmap. Below you can see updated dates for upcoming features.
2022 Q3 plans are as follows:
- Gen2 Merge ✔️
- Metaverse: Crypto Mandala Edition (Automation of Devices) ✔️
- Item Merge (Pending)
- Visual Improvements of Items (Pending)
Until now, two of the 2022 Q3 plans have been relaesed. With the upcoming update, we will be completing 2022 Q3 Phase of the Roadmap. The website (avaxtars.com) will undergoing maintenance at 13:00 UTC on August 31, 2022 and it will take 2 hours to complete the update. The website will be back online at 15:00 UTC on August 31, 2022. Details of the topics are below.
Visual Improvements of Items
Visual improvements of all items have been completed. These improvements include Helmet, Armor, Boots, Gloves & Weapons and will go live on the date given above, although visual improvements of the Vehicles are still being worked on.
Since the new missions became more and more difficult, Agents felt the need of equipping their Avaxtars with better items. After evaluating the situation, Avaxtars HQ, which has never remained silent to the needs of Quantnet Society, has come up with a new solution: Item Merge.
Item Merge feature allows users to merge their Helmet, Armor, Boots, Gloves, Weapons & Vehicles to have a higher rarity of the merged item. Below are the details you must know:
- Item Merge feature will be available in Unit Converter.
- Unit Converter needs to be Level 5 in order to perform the Item Merge.
- Each Item Merge process consumes 100 $ENXT.
- Item Merge formula is as follows:
3 Common Items = 2 Uncommon Items
3 Uncommon Items + 1 Common Item = 1 Rare Item
5 Rare Items = 1 Epic Item
4 Epic Items = 1 Legend Item
- Items that have been merged will be burned. Newly generated items will be brand new.
Avaxtars HQ wish you the best on your missions with your better equipments!
Gen2 Merge: Better Not Waste Those Experiences
Details of Gen2 Merge feature have been announced here by Avaxtars HQ. However, as time passes, Avaxtars HQ has come to realize that every kind of experience is important against the Unknown Enemy. Therefore, through communicating with Quantnet Society, Avaxtars HQ has decided that it’s wise to evaluate experienced Avaxtars that are lower rarity. From now on, Common and Uncommon Gen2 Avaxtars can be upgraded to higher rarities by Merge. All other rules for Merge also applies to Common and Uncommon Merge, other details are as follows:
- 1 Scientist + 1 Common Gen2 Avaxtar = 1 Uncommon Avaxtar
- 2 Scientists + 3 Uncommon Gen2 Avaxtars = 1 Rare Avaxtar
Paradigm Shift in $DGC Generation
In the beginning, Agents had a hard time for the production of Digital Genetic Codes ($DGC). All the production was made in the PAGMs by extracting DGC from Gen1 & Gen2 Avaxtars. Therefore, PAGMs have been used widely for that purpose since then. However, since the inventing of Digital Genetic Code Generator (DGCG), the DGC generation process became simplier and paradigm started to shift. Carefully monitoring and evaluating all the process, Avaxtars HQ decided to “take the game to the next level.” With this approach, it’s expected for DGCGs to be used more widely for DGC generation. Here are the details:
- The amount of $DGC Tokens that are obtained from DGC Farming with DGCGs (putting Gen2 Avaxtars into DGCG) will be increased by %50.
- The amount of $DGC Tokens that are obtained from Gen2 Farming (Gen1 Avaxtars pairs failing in PAGM) will be reduced by %25.
- The amount of $DGC Tokens that are obtained from DGC Farming with PAGMs (putting Gen2 Avaxtars into PAGM) will be reduced by %25.
Price Update of the Devices
While Cold Fusion Generators (CFG) and Unit Converters (UC) are commonly used by the Agents, essential materials for building these machines are not that common in the world. For this reason, considering the long-term benefits of said devices, Avaxtars HQ has updated the price of CFGs and UCs with the requirement to regulate the prices of CFGs and UCs in order to ensure more accurate use of limited opportunities. Updated prices are below:
- Cold Fusion Generator = 5 000 $AVXT (500 AVXT before)
- Unit Converter = 3 000 $AVXT (1 000 $AVXT before)
Have fun and stay strong, Agents!
Avaxtars is a browser-based blockchain game which is using NFTs as game assets and has its own Tokenomics. Avaxtars was launched on March 31, 2021 and continues to grow by creating a large community.