With this update, we will have brought our missions in the GameFi section to the last level. However, this update is also complementary to the updates mentioned in our previous medium article. Let’s take a look at the details.
1. Completion of GameFi Missions
- All GameFi missions up to level 60 have been completed and ready to be launched with next update.
- Hidden Missions will be defined to the system to appear in GameFi Sections if the required condition is met.
Note that a Gen2 Avaxtar can do all 8 hidden missions in total but a hidden mission can only be done once by the same Gen2 Avaxtar.
2. Increasing the Number of CFG Limits Per Account
With the next update, the maximum number of CFGs that can be run on the same account will be increaset from 1 to 3. In other words; with the new update, users can run 3 CFGs at the same time and generate $ENXT Tokens.
3. Adjustment for GameFi Missions
- With the new update, high-level missions will be designed to provide significantly higher returns than low-level missions. With this adjustment, we aim to emphasize the importance of level and rarity.
- Rewards from failed missions will also be rebalanced and released. With this change, we anticipate that using items will create meaningful changes in the success rates of the missions.
- Missions up to level 50 have been re-adjusted in accordance with our “Quartering” Model.
4. Use Case for PAGMs
As we mentioned in our previous article, there will be some changes in Gen1 Avaxtar and PAGM mechanics with our update to be made on January 4, 2023. In order to prevent these changes from damaging PAGMs, which are an important part of the game, we are introducing the PAGM Burn option to be activated with the update that will be released on January 4, 2023. According to this option;
- Users will be able to get 1 CFG Level 0 and 1 Automator by burning 1 PAGM.
- In case of burning the already Automated PAGMs, users will be able to get 1 CFG Level 0 and 2 Automators.
Avaxtars is a browser-based blockchain game which is using NFTs as game assets and has its own Tokenomics. Avaxtars was launched on March 31, 2021 and continues to grow by creating a large community.